Gold Coast City Marina
Australia’s Most Awarded Marina & Shipyard
Do You Have A Construction Project We Can Help With?
76-84 Waterway Drive, Coomera Queensland 4209
Gold Coast City Marina (GCCM) is a 175,000sqm (1,884,000sqft) development servicing vessels of all sizes in the Asia Pacific region and is the largest marine facility in the Southern Hemisphere.
This development comprises of a marina and shipyard, the West Wing facility comprising three stand alone warehouse buildings plus a 20.74 ha vacant industrial site.
Gold Coast City Marina offers:
- 250 and 50 tonne travelifts plus access to a 600 tonne travelift and 2,500 tonne slipway for yachts up to 100 metres (328ft).
- 12 and 13 tonne forklifts plus 45 tonne hydraulic trailer.
- Eight enclosed 50 metre superyacht sheds.
- 19 metre clear height undercover work bays.
- Berthing for yachts up to 75 metres (246ft) for in-water work with floating docks and crane access, with 400 amps available.
- 24 hour security and site wide CCTV. 24 hour fuel and bunkering services.
- Dedicated crew zone for visiting vessels with gym, kitchen, lounge and barbeque area.
- Yacht concierge services including courtesy vehicles, leisure recommendations, local bookings, provisioning advice and VIP access to local resorts and gyms.
- Exclusive Brisbane River facility for vessels up to 100m in length.
A thoroughly modern and sustainable yard, GCCM houses one of the most advanced recycling systems including water recycling, rainwater capture and treatment; on-site recycling of hard and liquid waste; and perhaps most impressively, the largest marine solar power plant in the world. GCCM’s commitment to a clean facility is only further demonstrated by the facility’s second consecutive 100% score on its Clean Marina audit and the various awards it has won.
Completion – 2000
Gay Group of Companies and Leigh Smith Family
Marina & Shipyard
Spaceframe / Multispan
Our dedicated team is on hand to answer your enquiries. Get in touch today.